The Process Of Using Bottle-Top Dispenser
Hawach bottle-top dispenser is an instrument for measuring liquid things accurately. It is widely used in biological and chemical fields. The following are 9 suggestions for the use of the bottle-top dispenser.
1. Insert the liquid inlet pipe into the bottle-top dispenser and then tighten the nut.
2. Insert the drainage pipe and tighten it, too.
3. Open the pipe cap, and place the pipe cap under the drainage pipe.
4. Turn the volume of liquid separation from zero to the proper scale.
5. Complete the bottle-top dispenser exhausting process. First, make sure that the drainage pipe is open. Second, lift the piston and then press it. Third, repeat the second step until seeing the bubble is already cleared away.
6. Prepare to separate the liquid after exhausting. When there is always being exhausting, we should check if the suction pipe and other valves are installed correctly.
7. Turn the volume of liquid separation from zero to the proper scale.
8. Press the piston to the bottom, and at the same time turn the knob to zero graduation. Lock the bottle-top dispenser.
9. Complete the liquid transferring process. The experimenter should lift the piston to the highest position stable, and then press it to the bottom of the bottle stable.