The Introduction of Bottle-top Dispensers
The bottle-top dispenser, also known as the bottle-top pipette, is an instrument for accurately measuring liquid medicine. It is widely used in the biological and chemical fields, as well as in clinical medicine, industrial and commercial laboratories.
Bottle-top dispenser material
Generally, the main materials of the bottle-top dispensers are as follows: optical glass, Al2O3, ETFE, PFA, FEP, PTFE, platinum-rhodium alloy, PP, and the like.
Range of Application
The bottle-top dispensers are mainly used for general acid and alkali, low concentration of strong acid and alkali, salt, and other liquids should be used with caution. The next thing to say is the banned solution, such as:
(1) The liquid that reacts with ETFE, FEP, PEA, PTFE, Al2O3: sodium azide
(2) The liquid that corrodes optical glass: hydrofluoric acid (HF)
(3) Liquid (H2O2) which acts as a catalytic decomposition of platinum-rhodium alloy
(4) Nicotinic acid, trifluoroacetic acid, tetrahydrofuran
(5) Explosive liquid: carbon disulfide
(6) Suspension: carbonaceous solution
(7) Limiting solution: concentrated hydrochloric acid, nitric acid, chlorinated hydrocarbons and fluorinated hydrocarbons and liquids which can form precipitates can cause the piston to stick or cause clogging (such as crystallization solution or concentrated alkaline solution).