How To Use The Bottle-Top Dispensers
This article will focus on the methods of using the bottle-top dispensers.
1. Put the intake pipe into the dispenser and then tighten the nut.
2. Put the drain pipe into the dispenser and then tighten it.
3. Take off the cap of the drain pipe and put it under the drain pipe
4. Adjust the volume from zero to numerical value by rotating scale
5. Start the exhaust process. First, we should ensure the cap of the drain pipe open. Second, we lift the piston for a certain distance and then press it down. At last, we repeat the previous steps for several times until we see the bubbles are completely eliminated through the observation window.
6. Prepare the separation after the exhaust process. And pay attention that if we always can see the bubbles, we should check whether the suction pipe or other valves are installed correctly.
7. Adjust the volume from zero to numerical value from an arbitrary direction.
8. Press the piston to the bottom, and then adjust the knob to zero scales. Lock the dispenser.
9. Transfer the liquid. The piston is lifted stably to the top and then pressed equally stable to the bottom. There is a complete separation process. In this process, we should care that if the piston is lifted too fast, there may be excessive drops dripping into the piston which will cause errors.
Lock the dispensers after separating the liquid. That’s all for using the bottle-top dispensers.