Cleaning Procedure And Precautions Of Bottle-Top Dispenser
Since its establishment, HAWACH has established its position in the world market with its high-tech lab experiment treatment products. HAWACH’s products are widely covered and highly professional in similar industries around the world. HAWACH continuously develops new products and strives to improve the production process to meet the rising demands of legislatures, environmental protection departments, and customers. HAWACH’s products are produced in accordance with ISO 9001, ISO 13485, ISO 14001 quality and environmental standards.
HAWACH bottle-top dispenser
Take the bottle-top dispenser as an example. It features trouble-free and reliable liquid separation and wide range of fittings for most common bottle sizes. All models are equipped with anti-drip safety valves and fine adjustment mechanisms to ensure repeatability of multiple dispensing. Unlike other bottle-top dispensers, the glass tube of HAWACH can be removed from the base for thorough cleaning. This also ensures that in the rare case of damage, you can replace the glass tube with a spare part without having to buy a new dispenser. The dispensing head can be easily rotated to make the operator feel safe and comfortable. The optional spray head can be extended, even for thin tubes that can be quickly and safely dispensed.
Cleaning of Glass Cylinder
1. Emptied and unscrew the separator from the bottle and lift the separator up until the drain tube leaves the liquid level but is still in the bottle.
2. Carefully touch the inner wall of the bottle to return the reagent to the bottle. Press the piston repeatedly and drain the residual liquid back into the bottle.
3. Empty the liquid separator and unscrew the piston pedestal. Carefully remove the piston from the glass cylinder.
4. Insert the piston vertically into the cylinder, do not tilt, the bottle tighten the piston seat.
Clean / Replace Drain Valve / Inlet Valve
1. Unscrew the drain valve/inlet valve with installation tools, remove the valve and gasket, and do not leave the gasket in the valve.
2. Rinse drain valve and inlet valve in purified water and clean with a soft brush.
3. Load the cleaned (new) drain valve/inlet valve and gasket together into the valve and tighten it with an installation tool.
Matters needing attention during bottle-top dispenser operation
1. When installing the drain tube and the inlet tube, insert the tube straight into the valve, tighten the nut to avoid violent installation and insert the tube into the tube.
2. Before each use, make sure that the inlet and outlet pipes and all valves are properly installed and tightened to prevent splashing caused by the piston movement.
3. Avoid draining the pipe straight to the operator.
4. When draining, control the piston to move at a constant speed and use a suitable container to receive the liquid and let the liquid go down the bottle wall.
5. If you encounter any trouble during draining, please stop immediately and do not use the violent operations to avoid further damage to the instrument.
6. After use, please fasten the safety cap of the drain tube to prevent the liquid in the drain nozzle from dripping due to gravity or water vapor in the air.
7. After use, please rotate the scale adjustment ring to the “0” position to ensure safety.
8. Prohibited reagents: HF acid and bromine suspensions. (If used, a special bottle dispenser is required)