Standard Operating Procedure Of Bottle-Top Dispenser
Still looking for a measuring unit that is simple to use, comfortable to operate and more importantly offering consistently reliable measuring results? Here is the answer HAWACH bottle-top dispenser.
HAWACH was registered in the US, Germany, and China. The company’s main laboratory consumables products help clients in biopharmaceuticals, life sciences, industry, education, government agencies and health industries to achieve success. HAWACH’s products are exported to more than 70 countries, such as the United States, Britain, Germany, Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Mexico, Israel and other countries. Its bottle-top dispenser enjoys wide popularity on the market, as it realizes simple and rapid dispensing with sure results. The high quality exhibits the highest degree of chemical and thermal resistance.
Features of HAWACH Bottle-Top Dispenser
The features are as follows:
1.The piston is manufactured from extremely hard, maximum-purity aluminium oxide ceramic. It can inserted in to the glass cylinder with micrometer accuracy, forming a complete seal.
2.It pays attention to every single detail. It is supported by the ergonomically designed handle,making safe and fatigue-free working experience possible.
3.Thanks to the adjustment device, operators can get rapid, consistent, and totally reliable desired volume.
Tips in Operation
In general, no sterilization treatment is required unless special conditions such as abnormal contamination of the sterile liquid or the liquid or the liquid are to be dispensed. ETFE/ FEP/ PFA/ PTEE liquids, such as dissolved sodium azide, are prohibited from sub-packaging. The liquid, such as hydrochloric acid, is prohibited from being sub-packaged to attack the photochemical glass. It is forbidden to sub-package hydrochloric acid, nitric acid and liquid which can form sediment. After the dispenser is in use, keep the piston in position at the lower end. The temperature of the dispenser and the reagent is between 15 and 40 degrees Celsius.
1. Every three months of use, it must be cleaned in time and checked. The distributor must be cleaned in the following cases, that is, the piston is tight and astringent; before changing the reagent; before sterilization or before a long period of shutdown.
2. Pipe cleaning. After moving the liquid, rotate the adjusting ring to the 0 scale position; place the distributor and the reagent bottle in a suitable cleaning container together, rotate the adjusting ring to the maximum range, and thoroughly clean the pipeline.
Separate Packing Preparation
1. Connect the drain pipe. Insert the drain, and tighten the locking nut, to ensure that the drain pipe is tightly connected.
2. The drain pipe. Oblique end down, insert the inlet pipe firmly into the valve door group.
3. Connect to the solution bottle. The instrument can be installed directly on the spiral bottle at the mouth of the bottle, and for other bottles.
4. Exhaust. Hold the drain pipe and take off the helmet carefully. Slide the helmet to the right to the separator. Put a receiving container under the opening of the drain pipe. Gently pull the piston up and press it quickly.
Separate Loading of Liquids
1. Set liquid separation volume: adjust the capacity adjustment button, use the minute needle to point to the rated partial loading volume, and tighten to fix the pointer.
2. Align the opening of the drain pipe with the bottle mouth of the packaging pipe.
3. Slowly and uniformly pull the piston up to the top and inhale the reagent into the glass cylinder.
4. Slowly and evenly press down the piston and divide the reagent into the packing pipe.