Properly Maintain the Bottle-Top Dispenser Importance
It is critical to identify any failure and properly maintain the bottle-top dispenser because it directly contacts with chemical reagents; otherwise, data precision will be greatly affected and safety accidents may even occur.
Identification of tightness failures
Most failures are related to tightness, so leakage tests are necessary to maintain excellent performance of dispenser. Following two test means are recommended:
1. Set dispenser to the largest capacity, take liquid with a sucker and then take the sucker out from liquid; 15s later, check if any liquid drops from sucker;
2.Monitor leakage based on pressure variation by vacuum leakage test.
Routine maintenance and precautions
1. Clean dispenser and accessories such as handle, sealing ring, O ring, and piston, pipelines with deionized water regularly as specified;
2. Replace sealing ring and O ring immediately in case of any crack or leakage;
3. Never face to any part of dispenser directly when disassembling for cleaning or maintenance or discharging liquids;
4. Never spill any solvent reagent onto the surface of dispenser, or clean it immediately;
5. Keep dispenser and accessories clean after use.