Operating Steps Of Bottle-Top Dispenser
Bottle-top dispenser, also known as a bottle-top distributor and bottle-top pipette, is an instrument for accurately measuring liquid chemicals. Hawach Bottle-top separator is suitable for general acid and alkali, low concentration strong acid and alkali and salts.
The specific steps are as follows:
1. Insert the intake pipe and tighten the nut.
2. Insert and tighten the drain pipe.
3. Open the cap and place the cap under the drainage pipe.
4. Adjust the volume of liquid separation from zero to corresponding value by rotating scale.
5. Exhaust process. Ensure that the cap of the drain pipe is opened, lift the piston for a distance, press it down, repeat the step 1-2 times, and stop when the bubble is completely eliminated through the observation window.
6. Prepare for liquid separation after exhaust. (Note: If the exhaust has not been completely exhausted, please check whether the suction pipe or other valves are installed correctly.)
7. Adjust the volume of liquid separation from zero to corresponding value by rotating scale.
8. After use, first press the piston to the bottom, then adjust the knob to zero scales and lock the bottle-top dispensers.