How to Use the Bottle-Top Dispenser
The bottle-top dispenser, also known as the bottle-top dispenser and the bottle-top pipette, is an instrument for accurately measuring liquid medicine. Generally divided into automatic bottle-top dispenser, continuous bottle dispenser, glass dispenser, bottle top dispenser, bottle dispenser, digital dispenser, vernier dispenser, standard dispenser, organic type liquid separator, hydrofluoric acid type liquid separator. It is widely used in biological and chemical fields, as well as clinical medicine, industrial and commercial laboratories.
Bottle-top dispenser use
1. Insert the inlet tube and tighten the nut.
2. Insert and tighten the drain tube.
3. Open the cap and place the removed cap under the drain.
4. Adjust the liquid separation amount from zero to the corresponding value by rotating the scale.
5. Exhaust process: Make sure that the drain cap is open, lift the piston a distance, then press down, repeat this step 1-2 times, and stop when the bubble is completely removed through the observation window.
6. After the exhaust is over, start to prepare the liquid separation. (Note: If the exhaust is not complete, check that the pipette or other valve is installed correctly.)
7. Adjust the liquid separation amount from zero to the corresponding value by rotating the scale.
8. After use, first press the piston to the bottom, then adjust the knob to zero scale to lock the bottle-top dispenser.
9. Pipetting process: The piston is stably lifted to the highest position, and then pressed to the bottom with the same stability, thus completing a liquid dispensing process.