About The Details Of HAWACH Bottle-Top Dispenser
The HAWACH bottle-top dispenser uses an integrated PTFE structure, and the dispensing process contacts the reagent material PTFE. The discharge valve has no spring structure, no corrosion and no risk of metal ion contamination reagents, and is suitable for trace analysis. The reinforced safety valve prevents leakage of fuming acid / odorous chemical liquid.
From the very name, we can see the bottle-top dispenser is fixed by a screw valve on the bottle, making the solution removal process in a closed system, without volatilizing and splashing, which can effectively isolate the direct contact between the operator and the reagent, and reduce the harm to the environment and the operator. It is much safer than a measuring cylinder with a fully open pipetting process. At the same time, 200μm to 60 ml of liquid can be accurately measured by the scale adjusting device.
HAWACH bottle-top dispenser is a device for installing a large amount of solution at the mouth of a solvent bottle. It can be divided into manual mode and electric mode. The manual one is suitable for a larger amount of solution-0.5-5ml, 1-10ml, 2.5-25ml, and 5-50ml. While, the electric one is suitable for 0.1-99.9ml with USA plug, Cn plug, Euro plug, and UK plug.
The bottle-top dispenser has high precision and high speed, which is superior to the traditional measuring cylinder. Because its price is much higher than the measuring cylinder, it was not widely used before. With the development of science and technology, the quality of products in all walks of life has been continuously improved, and the requirements for testing data have become higher and higher.
The use of high-precision instruments and equipment in various laboratories has also increased year by year. The accuracy of quantitatively separating liquids is the basis for accurately obtaining the number of experiments, and it has been paid more and more attention in various laboratories, and the use of bottle-top dispensers has become increasingly widespread.
HAWACH bottle-top dispenser is suitable for general acid and alkali, low concentration of strong acid and alkali, and salts, such as H3PO4, H2SO4, NaOH, KOH, etc. The entire bottle-top dispenser is made of ETFE, FEP, PFA, PP materials with a maximum pressure resistance of 500 mbar, a maximum viscosity resistance of 500 mm2/s, maximum temperature resistance of 40 ° C, and maximum liquid resistance of 2.2g/cm3.
Easy to read digital display and unique “easy calibration” technology allows you to complete the calibration work in accordance with ISO9000 and GLP standards within a few seconds. Quick adjustment capacity display +/- button and calibration adjustment button are in accordance with ISO9000 and GLP standards.
1. Regularly clean the dispenser, you can use soapy water or 60% isopropyl alcohol, then distilled water, and air dry.
2. Please strictly follow the calibration instructions during calibration.
Material and forbidden solution
The HAWACH bottle-top dispenser can be made of optical glass, Al2O3, ETFE, PFA, FEP, PTFE, platinum-iridium alloy, or PP (safety helmet)
Please keep the following forbidden solutions in case of laboratory instrument damage.
1. The liquid that reacts with ETFE, FEP, PEA, PTFE, Al2O3: sodium azide
2. The liquid that corrodes optical glass: hydrofluoric acid (HF)
3. Platinum-rhodium alloy catalytically decomposing liquid (H2O2)
4. Nicotinic acid, trifluoroacetic acid, tetrahydrofuran
5. Explosive liquid: carbon disulfide
6. Suspension: carbonaceous solution
7. Limiting solutions: Concentrated hydrochloric acid, nitric acid, chlorinated hydrocarbons and fluorinated hydrocarbons and liquids which form precipitates can cause the piston to stick or cause blockages (such as crystallization solutions or concentrated alkaline solutions).